<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>goRUN | David Warnee | Δραστηριότητα</title>
	<link>https://gorun.gr/members/davidwarnee/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://gorun.gr/members/davidwarnee/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>RSS feed δραστηριότητας για David Warnee.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 17:55:47 +0300</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=9.0.0</generator>
	<language>el</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">37a0eb72f153f3fc3eedda61c1f7a6a2</guid>
				<title>Ο/η David Warnee έγραψε μια ενημέρωση: Over the past period of time, I have been trying out [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://gorun.gr/activity/p/69680/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 15:42:36 +0300</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Over the past period of time, I have been trying out different kinds of patches and the first thing that comes to mind in each of them is how good the embroidery is. The clean stitch work and the finishing of the thread makes the design look beautiful. Speaking about <a href="https://www.customembroideredpatches.uk/" rel="noopener noreferrer" rel="nofollow ugc"> quality embroidered patches uk  </a>, I would say that besides looking good,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-69680"><a href="https://gorun.gr/activity/p/69680/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Περισσότερα]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6df0a573ec0bf47443bf88450718f5b5</guid>
				<title>David Warnee εγγράφηκε</title>
				<link>https://gorun.gr/activity/p/69678/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 15:41:07 +0300</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>